Sunday 25 September 2016

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Theme 'Inspired by Music'

Today's tag is for SSS Monday Challenge with a theme of 'Inspired by Music'.


When I first saw the theme for the challenge I thought, I have no idea what I could do for a music theme. Then, the first line of Adele's song 'Hello' came to mind, followed by the tag almost exactly as you see it now.
Hello, it's me...........................  A wee bird calling to his mate.
The bird and tag are done on watercolour paper and are coloured with distress inks. I stamped the bird a second time and just cut and coloured a second part to his beak so it looks like he was singing.



Clearly Besotted Miniature Florals Collection II
Sissix Friendship Words
TH Bird Crazy Stamps and Dies, Floral Garden Stamps - Birdhouse pole.
Kaisercraft Fine and Sunny - Birdhouse and Clouds
Distress Inks, stains and markers


Thanks for dropping in.

1 comment:

  1. Karen, this is fabulous! I just love the little scene you've created on your tag! The watercolor paper adds such nice texture.Thanks for joining us for our Monday challenge at Simon Says Stamp! xx Maura

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I do appreciate it!